Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tagged!!


I've been tagged by Idham, to answer his meme of 27 sentences. Phew!!, that's a lot..

Here it is:

The meme is about completing the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good as to accept the good and bad side of you

2. Friendship is a friend who is always there, through thick and thin

3. To love is not about finding the right person to love, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

4. Money makes me happy? Boleh beli apa saja.....

5. I miss Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Sg Petani and Penang

6. When I am late for an appointment, I gabra!!, have to learn how to relax..

7. I try to avoid looking at fire!!

8. Pick the flowers and present it to yourself.

9. To love someone is to sacrifice, supporting, to symphatize, emphatize and sharing hardship

10. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Walau bagaimana cantik tetapi tak berbudi pekerti, tiada guna.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was moving to new school.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember falling in love. Love today, so we will never have empty yesterdays.

13. I am most happy when people appreciate my friendship....

14. Nothing works better than my programming task accomplished.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change to be a teacher in school

16. If kisses were complex behaviour then I need twenty muscles working cooperatively.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could make life goes on smoothly.

18. If you want to get the rainbow then, you have to go through the rain.

19. Blog, blog, blog, ermmm,... sometimes taking my time away.. Blogging
is something that I enjoyed doing.., making friends that share the same passion.

20. The worst pick-up line I've heard is, “ The biggest mistake of my life is that I said yes, when I had to say no."

21. I smile when I think of my 6 sweet children

22. When I am tired, I want to sleep in a nice cosy bed, the light is dim and the tempature is 18 degree celcius.

23. If only I don't have to fear for the future, then please don’t weep for the past.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was cooking for my dear hubby and children

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Make Programming Easy "

26. One thing I must do before I die is beramal, cukupkan amal supaya diterima olehNya di sana nanti

27. Doing this meme, I feel like pouring myself out. Interesting..

And now, I am tagging my dear blogger friends: Hope you will have some time, for original meme, please refer back to: "Idham's - tagged for charity"

1. Idham - back to you!

2. Sarinah- LoveuJordan

3. NurAzzah8

4. Mmj

5. Mamamia

6. Shikin

Keep the ball rolling!!

4 comments:

idham said...

Zlaa.....:)

oo zlaa dpt the orginal version rupanya....sbb saya dah edit the sentences after that....hehehe
but nicely done!

the book title tu....perhaps reflecting what is currently on ur mind..."programming"....r u into the computer things?? susah tu...i ni memang blurr bab computer...

really like ur senitment, "Love today, so we will never have empty yesterdays." ....and fully agreed.

thanks for ur support and generousity! every single one counts....

idham

MAMAMIA said...

No wonder I baca macam slightly different. Rupanya ada version lain... By reading this tag, I think I get to know you slightly better.

I'm actually working on it now...

JoKontan said...

Re-Salam.

Off track sikit.

6 kids. 4 girls and 2 boys.

How wonderfully similar..?

:-)

ZLAA said...

idham,

Thanks for tagging me. Also for the generousity.

mamamia,

Thank for completing the tagging. I've read yours. Interesting. I pun patut add yg macam you punya no 24.

jokontan,

Welcome. You pun 4 girls and 2 boys ye? What a coincident.